Fifth Grade Remote Learning
Please have your child read and complete their reading log daily.
They can also answer the following questions in writing, using text evidence:
- Describe the main character of the story?
- What is the problem in the story?
- How does the character change?
- What is the theme of the story?
- How does the setting affect the story?
Please look under resources for websites and other reading materials.
Children can also:
- Play math games
- Practice multiplication and division facts
- Write literary essays, opinion pieces and their own stories
Please click on resources for test prep, websites and other resources.